Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Political Posters
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 08:48:06 -0500

Since Mercans are not only Irish but Jewish and Italian and Honduran and
English and Lithuanian and, and, and, and, and, and, and, we tend to be
soft touches for causes in the home country, especially when we still have
relatives there, or are attuned to a cause.  We put our money where our
mouth is.

SonC