Subject: [Leica] My first photo exhibit
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 22:09:04 -0500

On May 29, 2018, at 9:12 PM, al crouch via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

> Luggers:
>
> Well, I had to wait till I turned 81 years old, but I have now had a
public showing of some of my photographs. San Antonio, Texas is celebrating
its 300th anniversary this year and the City Library System is urging all
its branch libraries to observe the occasion with some recognition of their
part of town. My local library has a nice gallery wall where art can be
shown. The library manger selected 10 prints from a stack of local images I
offered her. The display, titled "Local Color" was shown through the month
of May until today when I took them down. My thanks to Dr. Ted, Tina,
Lluis, the two Jims, and many other of the LUG community for years of good
example and especially for the volumes of the LUG Yearbook that show how
good images can look when printed on paper. .

> :Al Crouch
Good for you.

--
Alan