Subject: [Leica] IMG: Helianthemum Laurifolius
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 12:16:37 +0100

This Rock Rose is out in profusion in the garden at the moment. Its
papery flowers wilt and die daily, but there are always more buds
pushing through to flower the following morning.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Helianthemum+Laurifolius+Flowers+010618.jpg.html

Fuji X100S on Macro setting. Can be seen large.

Probably would look better if I used the Sony and a macro lens, but just
took this as a test shot before I headed into Dublin to do some street
shooting and visit a few camera shops.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: Helianthemum Laurifolius)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Helianthemum Laurifolius)