Subject: [Leica] IMG: Slow Process
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 22:21:45 -0500

Hi, Jayanand,

What I have is an iPhone 6, several years old, which I bought and
learned? to use because it is my instrument of contact with three kids
and seven grandkids, along with the great-grandkids.? When my family
adopted a lifeline, I had to grab on.? I do not use social media.? But,
when I'm out by myself, at 88, it's nice to know that I usually have a
way of contacting family at all times.

YMMV

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA