Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Few From the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 14:21:16 -0500

When I stopped by the airport this morning, dark clouds were moving in
from the northwest.? A Falcon jet based locally contrasts with the clouds.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180603-DSCF7042.JPG.html

I noticed the Airport Manager busy on the ramp, but couldn't figure out
what he was up to, so I walked out to ask.? After trying weed eaters for
grass & weed control in cracks, he has found that a gas torch works
better and is easier on the back. Here are two shots of his approach to
weed control.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180603-DSCF7047.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180603-DSCF7050.JPG.html

Apparently the fire gets the roots, for a longer lasting result. The tar
cools back to its normal consistency.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA