Subject: [Leica] IMG: Waiting for the cricket match
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 00:50:53 +0100

Thanks Jim.? I was in a rush and didn't give them a second look. If I
had more time I would have watched an over of the cricket which contrary
to a lot of popular opinion can be an exciting game.

For everyone who doesn't know what the two green things are, they're
mobile covers to keep the square between the bowler and batsmen dry with
a quick cover/removal options.

Douglas