Subject: [Leica] petrol pump
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:13:31 -0400

Interesting image.  I like the paired posing of the two ladies.  The rest
of the image is not especially supporting; I want to see the gas pump or
the service advisor or something to reinforce the pose of the two main
actors.  On the other hand the previous image of the soft drink bottle in
the window was quite interesting; the straw and the glimpse of the outside
provoked my brain to construct different movie scripts.  So, to be fair, I
believe that the posted image could provoke the same thought processes in
others which is why you posted it.

Thank you for stimulating the neurons with your postings.