Subject: [Leica] The Perfect Leica Acessory
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 00:02:18 -0400

Jayanand,

If I pay a lot of money for something, it damned well better be good. I?m
sure the Leica watch is well made, but Rolexes and Grand Seikos are almost
certainly better and have the advantage of being both less expensive and
being brands most people recognize as quality watch brands.

I get what you?re saying about price and quality. If someone is spending
thousands on a watch, they?re wasting money if quality is the main
concern. A $200 Seiko or Citizen quartz watch is more accurate than a
mechanical watch costing thousands, and Seiko and Citizen make reliable
watches. I have a Seiko quartz chronograph that I have had for 25 yrs that
still works perfectly. People buy expensive watches for prestige; to show
off that they can afford to do so. I think the Leica watch is a bad buy on
that basis since the brand is not well known outside of the photo world.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 6/14/18, 11:41 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jayanand Govindaraj via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of