Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cirque du Soleil
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 23:09:25 -0400

I tend to go the other way and get frustrated because I find myself standing
there with my mouth ope and forgetting to take a picture.

I used to do it all the time covering baseball games.

thanks for looking?the show was awesome!

ric

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Cirque du Soleil)