Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:50:13 +0100

All three are winners for me, Don. I really like the podium shot and the
composition of the work out group at the Library.
The man's walking stick is a good catch. While the stick itself seems
somewhat bizarre and kitsch, but that's the way people seem to do things
in Texas to us uneducated and media influenced folk in Ireland.

I also liked the way you have discovered the secret other life of
members of the band ZZ Top in
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Lake+Forrest+power+outage+VI.jpg.html

Keep clicking, and posting.
Douglas