Subject: [Leica] Summer Solstice celebration
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 01:29:27 +0200

The night of the 23th. June is a longtime tradition, the celebration of the
Summer Solstice in all the Catalan Countries, with fire, fire works and
dancing. The 24th. June is a holiday day, it is the St. John Day. In the
small village of Sant Pere de Ribes in the Region called ?El Garraf?
(Catalonia) it was prepared very big stacked lumber to burn, I?ve found also
a family following a tradition from Valencia the make a dummy to be fired.
Here you will see the preparation of everything and the final fire.

I re-post this publication made two years ago, I think interesting remember
these old traditions on these days

<https://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/2016/06/20/sant-joan-summer-solstice-traditions-1991/>

Thanks for looking

Your c&c are welcome