Subject: [Leica] Developing E-4 Ektachrome at home
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:43:29 -0400

I?ve read that E-4 and E-6 processes are very different, and that E-4 film
will be ruined by E-6 processing. For one thing, E-4 film needs a
pre-hardening step that E-6 doesn?t employ, to keep the emulsion from
detaching from the film base. I think this might be the main obstruction to
home processing.

It?s been surprisingly unfruitful to google this topic.

?howard