Subject: [Leica] Developing E-4 Ektachrome at home
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 12:48:33 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, I'll read on, but I don't see a problem with introducing a separate
hardening step
if that's the case.

Montie

>>IIRC, Montie, it was in several forums that Google led me to, for example

https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/e4-film-and-hardening.114914/print
<https://www.photrio.com/forum/threads/e4-film-and-hardening.114914/print>

and I think it was mentioned in a discussion of the caveats of processing
old film on either or both of the Rocky Mountain and Film Rescue websites.
There are also discussions in the Wiki entries for E-4, E-6, and Ektachrome.

?howard