Subject: [Leica] IMG: The 4th Cometh
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 19:05:07 -0500

Selling, buying or possessing fireworks is prohibited within Oklahoma City
and the police and fire department often watch cars leaving fireworks
stands in the suburbs, pulling them over if they cross into the city and
writing tickets for fines as well as confiscating the illicit goods.

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: The 4th Cometh)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: The 4th Cometh)