Subject: [Leica] Phones
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:16:19 -0400

 Thanks, everybody.  I wondered how hard it would be to switch from Apple
to Android.  My current phone was purchased through our local ISP, which is
a monopoly.  There is no choice out here in rural SC.  We are with ATT
because that's the only phone signal we can get out here and even then you
have to go on the porch to get a signal - even with an ATT booster in the
basement.

I guess I'll go in to their store and see what they offer me!  I can't live
without my phone.

Tina