Subject: [Leica] Phones
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:58:25 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1CQDDKuiNhPnbdd9xRf=54fn9_91O98Z6cC_fftRUUiJw@mail.gmail.com> <1b6668a50aeb8b6452bfc06709e1b980@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> <CAFfkXxtrO3vKDCpHY20xqw8S7BduTrQS4ebi7mZAgNx-rYtuZw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+3n+_nUOY8qy=tjq0mcOFVLxZp5v0jjF4nfdv83=T2hR+mo1g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgrdCTYYnOuzoM+f6qkZ6ath+8ngaBQM57m2N2KQSrXUgLvMQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DG3TL40OuyPhsyW6zeLCZUzdmc3GumYT_MXOxzfPkzBg@mail.gmail.com>

Not just an Android phone - one from their approved list (most easily
handled by buying a phone through them).  Note that the Pixel 2 XL is one
of those phones, and is the best hardware on the list.

Phones used for Fi need to be able to access multiple phone networks
simultaneously.