Subject: [Leica] Big Talbot Island...
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:06:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Normally raw + classic chrome jpeg.  For web stuff convert
jpeg to tiff in PS then Silver Efex plug-in...play around
with it till I get my mind right, re-convert to jpeg for
upload. If I shoot more than 50 images or so I use LR, but
that don't happen too much anymore.

Montie

>>What is your general workflow?  Are you converting to b&w or using a
film emulation in the Fuji?  I enjoyed the shots and liked the tonality
of things.