Subject: [Leica] Birthday Family Portrait
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 12:19:24 -0700

I invited friend and professional photographer Chris Cameron
to come over and make a family portrait for my 75th birthday.

He brought two Elinchrom Strobes with Softbox covers,
plus a slave trigger - set it all up and then used my then
functioning M10 plus his 35 Summicron Asph to take a
series of photos.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/GroupL1004110CcW.jpg.html>

So here are my four children, their spouses (except one) and five
grandchildren.

Can be viewed large.

C&C always welcome.

Howard