Subject: [Leica] Nikon mirrorless
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:57:19 -0400

Agreed a Doug.  I was speaking specifically about a Nikon shooter looking
at the rumored Nikon mirrorless body.  Legacy lenses aren't an issue and
IBIS isn't an issue as Nikon put that in their lenses.  So, WYSYWYG  would
be a feature to look at when contemplating spending money on a tool.

However, until you have used it you don't appreciate just how valuable it
is.  Which implies fewer body sales than the technology investment would
imply.