Subject: [Leica] IMG: Davis 4th of July Criterium pro race
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 21:38:29 +0100

Adam, as a photo essay, it's very good, but lacks finish, as in there is
no finish shot. That said, as a former triathlete, and owner of seven
bikes, I love bike racing, and you caught some good images of some nice
equipment and the huge amount of effort that goes in to ride it fast. I
particularly like the second one as the local home town boy goes for
early glory by attempting a break to the amusement of a couple of the
chasing pack.

Douglas