Subject: [Leica] Eagle photo edit
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 17:19:22 -0700

Hi Nathan,
The photo with the bars was my first submission and I was more taken with
the wings configuration
than the bars but the Lugger who suggested removing them reasoned that their
disappearance
made the photo more mysterious. I will keep both, of course, and sometime in
the future
may add a landing object to the photo without the bars. I?ll just wait and
see what moves me -
animal, vegetable or mineral. Thanks for looking and commenting.
Cheers
Howard