Subject: [Leica] "IV - Don't Wait Until I Am Dead" now available for sale and preview
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 23:16:43 +0100

Thanks Brian. I missed the smaller link and went for the bigger one. The
aim of the book was mis-articulated by Richard. I didn't realise the
book was about breast cancer survivors. My own wife was diagnosed with
stage four breast cancer in 2012 (for those of you who are not familiar
with breast cancer, stage five means that the grass is growing on top of
you and that you're brown bread). She is still with me, despite the
horrors of chemo and radio therapy. Maybe I should do a book about her
suffering myself. It could be "one of the most important projects" I
might do.
Douglas