Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] IMGS: Iran
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:02:08 -0400

Well, maybe I'd better quit working on these.  I've been having problems
with my post-cataract eyes.  The ophthalmologist says the mesh holding my
implanted lens is cloudy and I might have to have laser surgery next.  I go
back in two weeks to find out.

That's the right close-focus eye.  The left far-focus eye has huge floaters
and flashes because the retina is detaching from the back of my eye.  Sigh.

In the meantime, I can't read my cookbooks because I can't tell the
difference between 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 cups and teaspoons!  I'm carrying a
magnifying glass around everywhere.

The photos look fine to me so I must be seeing them through clouds and
floaters!!

Tina

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:53 PM, andy bessette bessette_andy at yahoo.com

--