Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower - Jim N
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:58:15 -0700

Hi Jim,
WOW!!!!!! Well done! I don't have a clue about all the techie stuff as I
like/admire/enjoy solid super photos!
My 65 years as a working photojournalist was built around the photographer
seeing/capturing the image and not all the techie stuff quite simply because
all the techie stuff is meaningless if the photographer using the camera
doesn't have a clue about light on the subject, composition and other bits
and pieces of what makes a solid photograph!
There isn't a camera made worth diddly-squat if the user is clueless about
light? composition? and how to hold a camera in the first place?
Remember every camera is only as good as the person holding can see!
In your case you have all these attributes and MORE!!!
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.