Subject: [Leica] Incoming II (In "Living Color")
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 22:27:37 -0700

Jeeeessssshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Montie you scared the hell out of me as this critter OPENED on the
SCREEN!!!" :-)
I JUMPED BACK FROM THE COMPUTER SCREEN in fear of being bitten :-)!
Somehow I don't think I would of stayed long enough to click one frame.
Unless I had a nice long lens. THESE ANIMALS CAN MOVE LIKE A STREAK OF
LIGHTENING IF THEY SENSE they can move faster than a potential meal! Many a
photographer has been bitten in the past before they realized they were
about to be lunch! :-(
It's a very neat photo, however in the future may I suggest watch out or you
could be badly bitten or "eaten" before you even knew it happened.
cheers,
Ted Grant O.C.