Subject: [Leica] Leica lens kit bashing
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:37:15 -0500

Hi Howard,

I agree that the X-T2 makes lens experiments well worthwhile.? It takes
the rangefinder cam out of the picture.? I have a Russian copy of the
Zeiss Sonnar that I've had for years and could never get it to focus
properly on my rangefinders.? But, put it on the X-T2 and it's a whole
new ball game, giving excellent results.

I liked your images with the 40mm.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA