Subject: [Leica] Moonset
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:36:37 -0700

Hi Howard,
"WOW!!!""" A beautiful set of photos to start my day! The EAGLE photos are
beautiful! Just absolutely magical in sharpness and composition.
Then of course your beautiful granddaughter. super!
As I clicked along looking at the eagle photos I kept thinking the next
image would be one with a salmon in it's claws? :-) However not this time!
:-)
Smashing photos nevertheless!
cheers,
ted grant  O.C.