Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 02:01:30 -0400

Good morning to almost all.  Today brings us to a golf course very near my
house; in fact we walk around it most days.  Recently Atlanta decided that
they knew more about running golf courses than anybody so they took over
the running of this public course.  From the image I think you will see
that perhaps they are missing one or two things:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Taunting.jpg.html

All the best and a great week ahead for you.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com