Subject: [Leica] Really? Bad Mark
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 23:29:09 -0700

Received both an R-E and R-5 over the past week, Did a shoot at a bakery.
Flour and GF grains in air folk lifting 50 lb bags etc etc results
downstairs to process (FP4 and TMax 400) should be fine?but ever the Leica
R6 user at the end of the day I noticed I ahd gone to M Spot mode an
dismissed the automation entirely alas  Pix should rock tho

Heck should have just used my R6s or OM3s

Then again the PDX Protest pix (facebook open to all Mark Kronquist) are
D3/D4/D700 in M mode

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Really? Bad Mark)