Subject: [Leica] Among non press the film vs digital was 1:1. That said one press shooter was using a Speed Graphic and a Hasselblad 500 cm with a 120 or 150
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 22:54:48 -0700

Hi Douglas,
Like you I don't use Facebook/twitter nor any of these dumb ass net works
for communications!
Oh I receive lots of the crap that comes to my screen from these useless
groups! But I don't have any idea how to make them work? So I just delete
them! THEY ARE 99.9% A WASTE OF TIME!
I'M HERE FOR THE LUG! :-) And I have absolutely no interest in any other
camera gear nor photos posted to NETWORKS taken by anything than photos
captured with a LEICA! WHY? Well they have been my WORKING cameras of choice
covering my assigned assignments for the past 65 years!
I have absolutely no interest in other cameras on the market than Leica, nor
the dumb ass computer networks!
Oh yes during those 65 years I have tried other makes and discarded them in
a matter of days while on an important assignment!
website:  TEDGRANT at SHAW O.C.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.