Subject: [Leica] The family picture
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 17:32:46 -0700

Although ubiquitous, it is amazing how many of us, myself included, find
it interesting to take photos of others using cell phones to take their
own portraits.? They are certainly not novel anymore.? What are we
trying to say? by taking their photos? Hey, get a real camera?? Hey,
look at what is around you instead of YOU?? I don't know, but I will
continue to do it as I find it interesting and amusing in some way.

And, Lluis, this is a great shot, an I wish I would have taken it.? Show
more and I am sure I will post more, too.

Aram

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] The family picture)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] The family picture)