Subject: [Leica] IMG: Road trip to Alaska
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:54:39 -0400

What a great trip..... your ?catch ? was spectacular.  I really enjoy the
stories associated with the images.  I thought the fox pics were great, but
hearing the story of this animal, who plunks himself a few feet from you to
make the shot even better.....

Did yo find the animas to be wary of you or, as in the fox, they were pretty
much unimpreseed with your presence?

Any non-photo storeis of merit you could share?

One techie question.... AF or MF most of the time?

Frank Filippone Red735i at verizon.net