Subject: [Leica] IMG: Road trip to Alaska
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:02:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Give the animals enough time and they'll accept a quiet photographer as part
of the background scenery.  I should start a list of the species that have
sniffed my feet or climbed up my leg, I've run out of fingers.

techie answer: I used AF for nearly all photos, switching to MF when
foreground phytostuff fooled the AF.

As for non-photo stories, pay attention to the odd noises in the back of the
truck.  It just might be the spare tire breaking free.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com