Subject: [Leica] Two new pics
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 00:56:39 +0200

Thank you Don!

I always regret to don?t have shoot some of my Monochrom pictures directly
with film?. In my exhibition you have visited in the Tamarkin Rangefinder
Gallery it was 30 prints, half of them was made by the procedure of Digital
Negative, this is a lot of work, I?ve made up to 3 Digital Negatives for
many of the exhibited prints! and it has the additional inconvenient that
the negative shall have the size of the final print required. Right now I
have re-installed my darkroom at home, I have foun a service that they copy
on film 35mm a digital image in negative, and you can work with it like a
normal negative, but I have not yet tried it, I?m working on several images
to experiment with it. If you or someone are interested I can give you the
full information, but I would like do it once I?ve experienced it and this
will be September/October, in my opinion Digital Negative is better to be
used in big formats and for technology like Platinum Palladium, Collodion ?
etc? I?ll keep you informed.

Cheers
Lluis