Subject: [Leica] IMG: Why is it that
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 14:15:31 -0700

Philippe mon ami,
I've looked at this photo big/larger & larger versions.
And mon ami? It just doesn't do one iota of anything for me! WHY? Well all
it does is just sit there waiting for  the delete key to go click. Or at
least that's how I feel while viewing it? An absolute rarity while viewing
your photos at any time!
So, may I ask? Please in a response to the CREW, a post please, respond to
what I and some others are missing? Merci,
Dr. ted