Subject: [Leica] A.I. Gigapixel Test
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:31:13 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Impressive...Are those micro four third shooters I see
dancing in the streets??  ;-)

Montie

>>PESO:

One of the photos I tried this morning processed in 3 minutes.  The other
one (same size) is about halfway finished after 5 hours.  I have no idea
what the difference is.  Here is the first one.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168045465

It is a 400% increase of a tiny crop from the photo right before I took
this one:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168024397

I'm not sure how much you can tell from a jpeg on the internet.  The
original is 91 MB and I'm impressed.

Tina

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A.I. Gigapixel Test)