Subject: [Leica] IMG: Finally!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:30:47 -0500

Thanks, Tina.? Years ago, we had a "trash tree" with limbs overhanging
my driveway, and I parked beneath? the tree in the shade.? It was a
white 65 Dodge, and it ended up with a sticky coating on it.? 50 years
too late, I now know that these little critters were responsible for the
resin-like deposit on my car.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA