Subject: [Leica] Epson 3880 printer needs home
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:56:52 -0500

Here is a shot in the dark.? The photo black (PK) ink line on my 3880
failed, so it will now print only with MK black (matte papers).? I was
going to take it to the landfill but thought there is a remote chance
someone who prints on matte papers might want it.? No charge, just the
cost of shipping.? Includes two new cartridges.? The cost of repair
would be somewhere near the cost of a new P800 from what I have read.

Ken