Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 10:31:55 -0400

Greetings, we are having a holiday on this side of the ponds.  This weekend
Atlanta hosted a very large Fantasy, Science Fiction etc convention called
Dragon Con.  I visited Saturday morning to view the parade that occurs for
the attendees to show off their hard work.  This is an establishing shot of
the parade and a typical sub group:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Dragon+Con+18+Amazons.jpg.html

This is a fairly typical family scene as their were a lot of children
dressed up and eagerly watching:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Dragon+Con+18+spider+boy+amazed.jpg.html

Next is a fairly typical viewer dressed for the Con and also if you notice
a young person practicing soccer in the street between groups:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Dragon+Con+18+red+glasses.jpg.html

Everyone needs a fairy godmother:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Dragon+Con+18+Fairy+Godmother.jpg.html

Last, we have a young lass in her boots.  I talked with her dad and she
would have none of blah brown or black boots:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Dragon+Con+18+pink+by+choice.jpg.html

Have a good week, the most of summer is behind us and fall approaches.

All the best.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com