Subject: [Leica] IMG: Labor Day Birthday Gathering
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 09:01:15 -0500

Thanks for looking and commenting, Douglas.

We are surrounded by man-made lakes.? This one is about 15 miles north,
accessed by crooked country roads.? It provides water for our small
city.? There is a large public access area on the south side, but
private boat docks are regulated and limited.? My grandson happened to
find an owner in financial distress, and bought his place on the north
side of the lake.

I doubt there is much swimming in these lakes in winter, because the
water temperature drops significantly.? But, for kids, it's a summertime
paradise.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA