Subject: [Leica] IMG: Galway Street Club
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 19:06:00 +0100

My wife was feeling ok after her treatment, so we headed off west to
Galway city for a couple of nights, so that she could meet up with
another friend who also happens to have cancer. It also helped that
Galway has been voted European Region of Gastronomy for 2018, as I like
a good plateful. The city has a great buzz with music all over the place.

Galway Street Club are a buskers' collective with a rotating membership.
They are often to be found on Shop St. in the city enthralling the crowds.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Galway+Street+Club+-+buskers_+collective.jpg.html

Fuji X100S. Can be seen larger.

They're pretty good live and worthwhile keeping a ear out for if you
ever pass through. Here's a bit on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqFRmRHMa1Y

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Galway Street Club)