Subject: [Leica] IMG: Walking By #1
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 10:17:07 +0100

Thank you Douglas. I hadn?t even noticed that. I am sure Lluis will agree
that o often what you do in street photography is a spontaneous act and you
don?t really see what you have at the time of pressing the button, it is an
instinct reaction. It is not until some time later you actually see what you
have and why it all works together.

Kind regards,

Gerry

Gerry Walden