Subject: [Leica] Ice Wall, Iceland
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 10:38:24 -0700

Hi Jim,
What a smashing great Iceland picture series. I never had an assignment
there, but seeing your photo spread it would have been fantastic.
It seemed anytime Iceland ever came up as a shoot? It was in the winter time
to capture their winter compared to ours in the high Arctic of Canada. :-(
You only have to do a few trips to the high arctic even in March and they
can't pay you enough to try shooting at minus -50 below zero! Dang man if
one has never been out shooting at those temperatures (-50) I can only say?
Think about it several times if you don't have high Arctic clothing to wear!
:-( One TIP! The outer coat? jacket needs to be a size larger or more so you
can hang your cameras inside, then pull out, shoot quickly and back inside
jacket quickly. :-) Trust me you don't stand around very long with camera in
hands!!!!
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.