Subject: [Leica] Panos from 1969
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 11:44:07 -0700

Hello Luggers,

I am working on family history photo books for my grand kids and so far
have completed two 40 page books covering from 1837 to 1967.

In the latest book - now half done - I am covering my time in Europe
as a student and here are two panos taken in 1969 when I was
in France and then traveled to Italy and Greece after my French courses
were done.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/Chenonceaux2Pano69W.jpg.html>

Chenonceaux was one of my favourite Chateaux in the Loire and I have visited
it several times
later with my family. This time I was along on a school trip.

Taken with my Olympus Pen FT using a 40mm lens - hence the need for more
than one shot to
capture the full scene. This one especially for Philippe!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/2018+photos/AcropolisW2.jpg.html>

And the Acropolis in Athens in mid July 1969. Note there are NO people at
all despite
it being the height of the tourist scene and you were allowed to crawl all
over the ruin.

Same equipment - same idea. But matching pano pictures is now so much easier
with photoshop!!

You can look large if you prefer. C&C always welcome.

Cheers

Howard.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Panos from 1969)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Panos from 1969)