Subject: [Leica] Fort Wayne's Last Sears Store is Closing
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 20:11:32 -0400

Glenbrook is usually pretty busy, but it is the second largest mall in
Indiana. Was the largest for decades, but there's a bigger one in
Indianapolis now.

Sears didn't close because the mall is dead; they closed because Sears is
dying.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 9/14/18, 7:18 PM, "LUG on behalf of Sonny Carter via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    I haven?t been to a mall that consistently is as crowded as Penn Square
in
    OKC in a lot of years.  The ones in Shreveport, Alexandria, and New
Orleans
    barely seem to hang on.

    --
    Regards,