Subject: [Leica] A Tribute to R. Doisneau
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:55:19 -0700

Hi Lluis,
I don't know how many photos I have just looked at of your always
wonderfully captured Barcelona moments. Incredible happy snaps of daily but
interesting life in the big city.
You are a never ending wonder day after day. Rarely ever a "one?" picture
posting. But dozens upon dozens of daily life time, after time.
And always matching or bettering many of the "masters of the past!" You are
an incredible example to all of us to get out and shoot the people of our
cities. A wonderful talent indeed.
cheers,
ted
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.