Subject: [Leica] New Lens
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 06:25:10 +0200

Thanks Jim. Beautiful rendition, the four of them. and sharp!

I have a few questions if I may.
a) are these jpegs straight from camera? if not, what process/software did
you use?
b) the lens seems to be stuck at f.11, is it deliberate? I?d like to see
some at full aperture when you have the opportunity to post more.

In any case, keep the beautiful sights coming :-)

Thanks in anticipation

Amities

Philippe