Subject: [Leica] tripod suggestions
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (geneduprey2015 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 07:44:48 -0500

I use the Gitzo Series 5 also and the Wimberly Gimbal head. Mine seems to
lock just fine. An alternative would be one of the RRS tripods, or one of
the Pro Media tripods. They (Pro Media) also sell a really nice Gimbal head,
that is made super strong and silky smooth.  Induro also makes a nice heavy
duty tripod.

Gene

Sent from my iPhone