Subject: [Leica] Question about photography business
From: WKyburz1 at verizon.net (William Kyburz)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 12:45:20 -0400

Brian

There should be a SBA (Small Business Assoc.) office near you, they can
provide advice (free and/or low fee) on how best (and cost-effectively) to
set up your business.  Also, you may want to explore setting up as an LLC
(Limited Liability Corp.) for personal liability and tax reasons.

Regards,
Bill Kyburz