Subject: [Leica] IMG: A walk in the park
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 07:02:55 +0200

When I am in Brussels for work, I usually stay in the Aloft Brussels
Schuman. It is not as centrally located in the EU quarter as some of the
other hotels in the area, but I like it for a variety of reasons: it is nice
and modern, everything works as it should, the gym is open 24 hours, and
last but not least, it is very close to one of my favourite places in
Brussels, Parc L?opold. I am an early riser, and when the weather is nice,
as it was last week, it is simply wonderful to take a walk in this park
before plunging into what is usually a busy schedule of meetings awaiting me
later in the morning. Thursday morning of last week was precisely such a
lovely morning. Here is a small selection of images; unusually for me, I
have not bothered with captions. I hope that the images convey the spirit of
the place without the need for description:

https://www.greatpix.eu/A-walk-in-Parc-Leopold/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain